lördag 7 december 2013

TWO BEARS




When I had finished the memoriam about SwiftDeer I continued with the new project that I had started some weeks earlier: to make good looking animated gifs.

I had made a moose that was standing in the forest looking at a Christmas tree. It is snowing on this gif but it was very difficult to get the snow right. I did not really like it this way and I thought that I would have to make several layers with snow-flakes that are falling in a steady pace with different speed.




Now I wanted to know how to make the falling snow in a nice way. The snow is made on transparent layers but I needed a winter picture to put in the background.
I searched among my pictures and the best one was a winter landscape with a brown bear walking in the snow.

Brown bears are usually sleeping in winter, but I had made this one to my friend Mona some years ago just because she wanted such a picture to illustrate a story that she had written down.

 That seemed to be a good picture to use for my experiment so put it into the GIMP together with some layers to make the snow on.

When all the pictures were made it took me six hours just to move the snow layers and place them on 45 different pictures. It required a lot of concentration and it was a bit hard for the eyes.

As this is a ”moving picture” I thought it would be a little bit boring to have a bear just standing still. So I made a copy of the bear and with this I now had a new bear that could move around in a way that the picture became a little bit more fun to look at.
I just let the bear walk by because it was the easiest way to move him.

Some days earlier I had made the moose in the snow and I had been thinking that a moose goes well together with SwiftDeer (Lightning Strikes) because it is the ”Keeper of Thunder and Lightning”.
I have many pictures of mooses because earlier I made them on hand-painted postcards.
I have many cards with a surprised moose staring at a Christmas tree so it was easy to take one of them and turn it into a moving gif.

When I had been working half the day with the bear-gif I thought about all those strange synchronicities that usually come here and there.
I was thinking that I would not be surprised if also this picture had some symbolic meaning but I could not see any. A bear in the snow? Or, two of them.  So what? It was not even Batty because he is supposed to be only one bear.

But then... Two Bears? Sounds familiar...
Two Bears!!!! But that is Tom Wilson, it is don Genaro! I had not been thinking about that. My intent had absolutely not been to make any kind of symbol because I only wanted to train on making falling snow on a moving gif.

In the following night I woke up by a sound. It was like the sound of a drilling machine. I had ear plugs but I could still hear it. I tried to ignore it, but it stopped and came back, stopped and came back over and over again just as a drilling machine usually does. Or an alarm clock.

To me it was night because I was in the middle of a dream, but in reality it was very early on a Sunday morning, which is a time when people never use drilling machines.

I went up to see what it was about and... It was the printer!!!

When I came to it the sounds stopped but the lamps were on. It was as if it had received a fax but there is no telephone connected to it so that was not possible. The laptop was off. The writer has never done this before.
Of course it is still possible that it should make this noise once in a while, but I had never heard it do so.

I got quite awake from this irritation and could not easily go to sleep again. Then I slept till half past eleven.

Later in the day I went up to the table where the printer is because I should charge a mobile phone there. When I came up to the printer the lamps went on again. I had not touched it!

Later I told someone about it, but he had not seen the picture of Tom Wilson so I sent it to him.
Doing that I immediately saw that I had spelled his name wrong. I had written Rwo Bears instead of Two Bears. I had to change that!!!
Then I discovered that there was one more spelling mistake under this picture. I changed it.

Then we were joking about this and we said that maybe it had been Tom Wilson who did not like to have his name spelled in the wrong way.
The printer had called me twice and there had also been two spelling mistakes.

”Maybe it was just Tom Two Bears who walked by”.
Yes, why not?
That was a funny story.

Then, yesterday, I got a film about bears on facebook, on the starting list.
It was about a bear in China who killed her cub and then committed suicide  to save both her child and herself from the cruelties of the Chinese torture they were exposed to.
I do not want to re-write this horrible story. Here is the link:
http://livefreelivenatural.com/mother-bear-kills-her-cub-and-then-herself/

I could not fall asleep. I was thinking: ”Why cannot God save these bears” when I got an answer that said that we, the people on earth, we are the hands of god here. We can also act with our mind, with our intent and focus and then we become small parts of god, like small cells in a big body.

I concentrated on these bears in China and I visualized these cages braking into pieces.
But... sorry, bears....I cannot do anything....
I cannot say that I believed that it would be possible for me to save bears in China just by thinking about it, no matter what people say about maditation and mind power.

Maybe I could ask someone else?

I told my friend Mona and I asked her if she could maybe make a ceremony or a drum journey (or so) to ”send something” to help these bears in China. Because she is quite clever in these things and I am not.

First she said that she did not want to see the pictures of the bears, but she could make a drum journey about it anyway.
I said that the picture just showed a bear that looked as if it was asleep so it was not so horrible to look at. And maybe it would be good to look at it to get a connection with it.

She looked at it but then she sounded as if she had got a chock from it anyway. She exclaimed  (in a mail): ”Oh, MY GOD! How horrible!!! I will make a drum journey!”

Mona´s story

When I had seen this I decided to make a drum journey to see what I could do and if I could focus my mind on it.

First I asked my dog Tordön to assist.
The day before I had made a little ceremony with her and an old Thor´s Hammer that I had found in a drawer. Now I took this hammer and I hanged it in a ribbon around her neck and I asked about blessings from Thor and God and other helping spirits.

Now I got a strong feeling of her being in connection with an energy or spirit  that could be of use for nature and especially against animal abuse and such cruelties.

Then, quite immediately, in my ”inner corner of sight” there was an enormously  big brown bear!
Either she was the bear that had killed herself or she was a ”leader bear” in another dimension.
Later I got a sensation that this bear was ”having a mission.”

Then I saw a man from a native people and he had a big bear skin (fur) over his head and his body. He was dancing and he was strongly stamping on the ground to evoke ”earth power”.
It was to take the energy of anger and to channel it to the areas around these bears to create an effect  on them and also on people who want to help them.
I felt something that could be called “anger of justice” going from the drum sound to my body and through it. That is a force that can also influence the nerves and create sudden movements of my body.
I knew that energies had started to move now, in the direction of the bears.

I got a strong feeling that I should continue to focus on helping animals in my ceremonies.
Then the color red was coming up to me from the inner of the earth.
End of Mona´s story

When I had finished this writing I went into my sleeping room to do the bed.
Then I noticed that I have two bears on the bed. Of course I knew it, but I had not thought about it until now.

Yes, I know that if I now see two bears everywhere it is called “selectiv perception”, but anyway.... I don´t have any other things on my bed and they have been there for years out of no reason at all. I got one of them from my son.
So that counts as one more synchronicity!




TWO BEARS
Part 2

Now I got a new mail from Mona and she wrote that she had focused on those bears again and “this time it was really strong”.

Mona´s story continues.

First came the mother bear that had killed her cub and she was a giant brown bear filled with power and goodness and now I knew that she was the bear that had come during the other drum journey.

Now she kind of “grew into me” and then she held me with such a strong feeling of love that I started to cry. The power of love was so strong and it expanded and embraced also those other bears in China so the difference in space disappeared.

Then I saw her child and I saw that they are now working on this from their dimension. She is not at all just a common mother bear.

And then came the dancers!

The dancer with the bear fur was there together with many other dancers from native tribes  and they all danced with a furious anger and power. They were tramping, jumping and stamping with intense energy to make the energy move to the bears.

I almost felt as if I was there and I experienced a powerful but holy anger and wrath which should now be connected to that place and if there are any people who want to help the bears they can draw upon this energy to make an action possible.

There was also an explosive energy directed towards the people who torture these bears.  They will have to answer to God for this and they will have a heavy karma to deal with.

Now I got an extra boost of energy and suddenly I was at the place together with these native dancers and now we were dancing and stamping outside of the building as if we wanted to shake the house into pieces and also shake apart the whole foundation for this business.
It was a mighty experience and a holy moment!

Then I saw something that looked like angels´ wings and they were sweaping over all these cages bringing love and bless.

Now I asked for the energy of Christ to intervene  and then I could see “Christ spirits” being present and they were similar to angels .

I now made a cross of light containing the Christ energy and I went into the building where I used this cross to illuminate the whole place with the purpose of putting an end to the darkness of evil.

May God help! So I thought while I was walking around with the cross spreading it´s light everywhere.

But I was also walking with sadness.

There were helpers from different levels and the whole place was vibrating from holy anger, light and power.

May the holy gods watch over and influence the outcome of this!

End of Mona´s story.

PS
The name of Mona´s dog is Tordön, which means Thor´s Roaring. When Tordön was newborn she got the name Bless by the owner of her mother. Her brother got the name Lightning.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar